Interested in what’s happening on site at our Toronto development? Our latest construction update at Corktown Mews should answer your question in visuals. See a timeline of our Corktown construction updates since March. (Notice how all of the pictures are sunny?)
There are tons of amenities in the area, and if you haven’t seen our infographic of the neighbourhood yet, you better click the image below to enlarge.
Fun facts about Corktown:
- The site is originally on a brownfield development
- The interiors of Corktown Mews are designed with flexible floor plans
- Corktown is close to one of Canada’s most celebrated urban historical neighbourhoods, the Distillery District
- Corktown also has its own vast and interesting history in Toronto
- Visit our Facebook album for more construction photos